Clinic & Practice
Industry Leading Software Solution for Hospital-Affiliated and Freestanding Provider-Based Occupational Health Clinics
Tools, Guidance and Expertise to help Occupational Health Clinics Streamline Workflows and Grow their Customer Base
For more than 30 years, SYSTOC, UL’s practice management solution designed for provider-based occupational health clinics, has helped hundreds of occupational health clinics streamline workflows and support the practice of occupational medicine.
SYSTOC features include:
- Company-centric protocols
- Automated billing functions
- EMR system with one-click access to all electronic patient history
- Robust financial reporting
- HL7 exchange
- Visibility for employers to review drug and alcohol results via secure login
From hospital-affiliated clinics to freestanding practices, SYSTOC is flexible to support all clinic configurations. With SYSTOC, occupational health providers can minimize data entry and maximize organizational efficiency while increasing revenue.