Health & Medical
The Best Occupational Health Software Tools for Keeping Workers Safe, Healthy and On the Job
Tools, Guidance and Expertise to help Occupational Health Professionals Improve Productivity and Profitability
For more than 30 years, occupational health professionals have trusted Occupational Health Manager (OHM) to help them run their occupational health and employee health clinics more efficiently and effectively. OHM’s robust functionality is designed for occupational health professionals by occupational health professionals.
OHM features include:
- Powerful medical surveillance capabilities
- Integrated case management tools, including MDA guidelines
- More than 1,400 off-the-shelf reports
- Flexible configurations to fit nearly any environment or workflow
- Integration of health and safety with UL’s Incident Management System
Thousands of customers, from small occupational clinics to six of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies, use OHM software to drive efficiency in key areas like case and encounter management, medical surveillance, vaccination management, hearing conservation and other critical programs.
Bottom line? No other company gives you more of the tools you need to streamline clinic workflow, reduce manual and time-consuming tasks and get employees back to work quickly and safely.