Easy. Cost-Effective. Yours.
Maximize Impact With Learning Materials Created for Your Workplace
UL workplace health and safety solutions include the industry’s most comprehensive online training library. Still, studies prove that employees retain more when content includes familiar, organization and job-specific information and images. So anything you see or hear in our off-the shelf course can be customized, and we also offer two convenient, cost-effective content development and customization options.
In-House Professional Learning Services Team
The same team that created our industry-leading course library is also available to develop new courses, customize our off-the-shelf courses, and build performance support materials just for you. Friendly and responsive, our team uses a proven process based on the five-step “ADDIE” model — a training industry best practice. By integrating your feedback into every step, we ensure that you get exactly the content you need for maximum training efficiency and effectiveness. We are also pioneering the creation and use of performance support materials such as Incident Flash Reports. These materials can enhance your training efforts by instantly transforming incidents that happen in your workplace into powerful learning opportunities.
Our PureSafety Safety Management System includes a powerful, self-service Content Creation System (CCS) option thatmakes it easy to customize our off-the-shelf courses. Backed by our expert training and support, the CCS also enables you to turn incidents from your workplace into flash reports that drive home safety messages, raise awareness, enhance employee learning, and help prevent future incidents. Empowering features include:
- Intuitive user interface and automation features
- Simple text, image, audio and interactive learning activity customization
- Digital Resource Library of existing course images, audio files and Flash animations
- Easy-to-use templates to create incident flash reports, HR bulletins and related learning materials
- Built-in course versioning and categorization
- Preview function for maximum quality assurance
- AICC/SCORM course publishing