More Information, More Visibility — Less Paperwork
Our innovative PureSafety Safety Management System includes more than two dozen off-the-shelf reports for real-time tracking of training assignments, completion status, test scores and more. Additional reporting features are available with our optional Incident Management System (IMS).
Beyond saving you time and ensuring compliance, our reporting features help you build awareness of safety and health risks, measure the effectiveness of training, and drive organizational decisions:
- Streamlined viewing and analysis to quickly find the report you need and easily “drill down” to the desired level of data
- Automated scheduling and distribution to run and email reports to selected stakeholders at specific intervals
- Convenient export options to print or format as PDF, Excel or a pure data file that allows you to leverage your data using other analysis tools
- Customizable safety scorecards to enhance reporting and analysis
- Innovative Incident Flash Report templates to make it easy to turn incidents from your workplace into interactive learning materials
You’ll also find robust tracking, reporting and analysis tools in UL's comprehensive OHM software suite for occupational health, medical and safety management, including hundreds of off-the-shelf reports, powerful OSHA reporting, Job Safety Analysis, and benchmarking features, customizable dashboards, and more. Run side by side with ever-increasing connectivity, OHM and PureSafety Safety Management System comprise an enterprise-wide solution that gives you unmatched reporting power in your most critical areas.